SparkFun KIT-15259 Thing Development Starter Kit
The SparkFun KIT-15259 Thing Development Starter Kit is the breakthrough and development board for the ESP8266 WiFi SoC. The ESP8266 WiFi SoC is the leading platform for Internet of Things (IoT) or WiFi related projects. ESP8266 is easy to use, breaks through the pins of all modules, adds LiPo chargers, power supplies and all the other support circuits needed.
The KIT-15259 Thing Development Starter Kit includes the SparkFun ESP8266 Thing Dev (and USB cable), jumpers, breadboards, LEDs and a large number of connectors. The Thing Development Starter Kit also has a pair of stackable 10-pin connectors and 40 conventional connectors that connect to the Serial Basic Breakout, Thing or Breadboard.
The Thing development board includes a PCB tracking antenna as the default WiFi antenna. The U.FL connector can also be used on the board if it needs to be connected to a more sensitive antenna or if it needs to be routed outside the chassis. The KIT-15259 kit is the ideal place to start learning the Internet of Things, Arduino or wireless solutions.
• All module pins are disconnected
• Onboard FTDI USB to serial port
• 802.11 b / g / n
• Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), Soft AP
• Integrated TCP / IP stack
• Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
• Integrated PLL, voltage regulator, DCXO and power management unit
• Integrated low power 32-bit CPU can be used as an application processor
• Output power + 19.5dBm in 802.11b mode
• SparkFun ESP8266 Thing Dev
• Jumper 4 in. M / M (30 packs)
• MicroB USB CAble - 6in
• Stackable connector - 10 pins x 2
• LED - basic green 5 mm
• LED - basic red 5 mm
• Jumper 2 pins
• Break the title - straight (40 stitches)